||Newborn and older
||Face and body. Also use to cool a hot diaper rash.
||Our special Calming aromatherapy blend that includes French Lavender.
Nature’s First Aid! Botanically based, this light and fluffy non-greasy cream contains 100% Aloe Vera infused with herbs and essential oils known for their soothing and healing properties. Recommended for eczema, rosacea and other skin sensitivities. Ultra hydration…aids dry, irritated or parched skin. Use to heal, soothe and repair stretch marks, scars, sunburned or just shaved or waxed skin. Use as a great year-round moisturizing lotion for all ages -- newborn and up.
A note from Jessica, founder of California Baby:
I like to mix up my facial cream regimen. So my bureau is always topped with a multitude of bottles and jars (botanical moisturizing cream, calendula cream, diaper area wash, soothing and healing spray, everyday lotion - calming and no fragrance - and this wonderful aloe cream)! I like to be very specific in my treatment needs (let’s not go there). This aloe cream is perfect when the skin is a little red and bumpy or just plain irritated. Especially appreciated when instant hydration and cooling are needed.
- Soothes and cools after waxing or other skin treatments
- Helps to reduce the length of time skin remains red or blotchy
- Non-greasy moisturizing - great alone or under makeup
Benefits and Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- 100% Certified organically grown aloe vera
- Ultra Hydration
- Soothes and cools skin after sun exposure
- A special blend of herbs known for their soothing and healing properties
- May also be used as a year round as a moisturizer
Tip: Dehydration often accompanies excessive exposure to the sun. Make sure your child drinks plenty of water.