||Newborn and older
||Our special Calming aromatherapy blend that includes French Lavender.
Nature's First-Aid! California Baby calendula cream is excellent for use on general diaper area, cradle cap, on cuts and scrapes, and may be used on face and body for extra-dry or sensitive skin. Botanically based, our light and fluffy Calendula Cream contains the active ingredient of Calendula, which has been used to heal the skin for centuries. It offers deep hydration, absorbs completely, and leaves skin feeling satiny smooth. Use daily for everyday protection and especially when the air is dry and baby's skin needs relief. Our customers have reported excellent results with California Baby's calendula cream in their fight against eczema, perioral dermatitis, and other skin sensitivities. The entire family can benefit from this soothing, multipurpose cream. We suggest that you try California Baby calendula cream and/or California Baby botanical moisturizing cream in combination with any of our shampoo and bodywash products. Also add California Baby soothing and healing spray, and any of our non-chemical sunscreens to your skin care regime.
- Mom and dad - Calendula cream is a great facial cream for you too!
- Calendula cream is highly recommended for eczema, perioral dermatitis, and other skin sensitivities
Benefits and Features:
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Active ingredient: Calendula officinalis is the common pot marigold and is well known for its skin healing properties
- Safe, gentle and effective for cuts, sores and general skin abrasions
- May be used around the diaper area for simple rashes
- Works very well on cradle cap and chapped skin
- Light and fluffy consistency