Age: The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) states that if exposure to the sun is unavoidable and your baby is under 6 months, a non-chemical sunscreen (like ours) should be used; consult with your physician. The AAP recommends that because an infant's skin is very thin and sensitive, infants under 6 months should be kept out of the sun.
Scent: No fragrance or scent masking agents.
For Use: Face (does not sting the eyes) and body. Created especially for those who cannot tolerate fragrance. May be used everyday/year-round.
SPF Protection Level: Provides high-level protection against sunburn.
Water Resistant: Retains effectiveness after 80 minutes of activity in water or perspiring.
Product description: WebMD Expert’s Choice Winner!Unfragranced, PABA free, non-chemical, California Baby® sunscreen is perfect for those with skin sensitivities or fragrance allergies. California Baby®'s active ingredient is a highly micronized titanium dioxide that scatters and reflects dangerous UV rays, offering UVA-UVB broad-spectrum protection. This lotion is simple and elegant; it glides on smoothly and will not slip off when it comes into contact with water, so you may rest assured that it will last. Non-staining formula. Very water-resistant.
Highly recommended by leading dermatologists and allergists for their patients with chemical sensitivities and fragrance intolerance.
A note from Jessica, developer of California Baby®: The response to California Baby® Super Sensitive™ products, Shampoo & Body Wash and Bubble Bath, has been so extraordinary that I have set about extending the collection to include "the basics."Our no fragrance sunscreen is a staple that you will not want to do without. In addition to being non-chemical, it contains no scent making agents - unlike some other products that claim to be un-scented. For health (and beauty!) reasons it is important that we protect our skin from the sun's harmful rays and this is why I am so pleased to add California Baby® Super Sensitive™ No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen to our super star line-up.
Dermatologists and the American Cancer Society urge the use of sunscreen everyday and year-round.
Benefits & Features:
- Moms, our sunscreens work great under make-up because they are non-greasy and they create a nice "cover-up" base under foundation or powder.
- Winter use: Since studies show that the risk of sunburn increases at higher altitudes, it's especially important to wear sunscreen on the slopes. Even if you stay at the same elevation all winter long, don't let winter's chill fool you, the sun is still strong and can do lots of damage to your skin. The gentle water resistant formula won't drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat. Clouded vision from runny sunscreen is annoying on the beach and on the ski slopes it can be downright dangerous.
- WebMD Expert’s Choice Winner!
- Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- No Fragrance or scent masking agents
- UVA/UVB broad-spectrum protection
- Water Resistant
- Non-whitening micro-titanium dioxide
- No Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- PABA free
- Scatters & reflects UV rays
- Non-chemical sun block
- Non-invasive formula, hypoallergenic
- Non-staining formula
- Wearing a hat and sunglasses are an important part of sun safety.
california baby no fragrance sunscreen